Topic: Upcoming

So I went and spoke to a dealer today I've purchased 4 cars from him already and get really well with him and he's told me the following-

N Performance Tucson is coming next year.

There's a 1 year awaiting list just to order a Electric Kona. It then takes about another year to come through. Orders are direct to Hyundai not through the dealers.

The I30 range is a complete flop is regards of sales.

Interesting.

Re: Upcoming

egg wrote:

The I30 range is a complete flop is regards of sales.

Say what?  hmm

2008 i30 Premium CRDi manual.
2014 i30 Style Nav CRDi 128ps manual.
2017 Ioniq Premium SE Hybrid.
----------------------------------------------

Join us at the i30 Owners Club

Think he means the i30 N hot hatch....Cant say I`ve seen any on the road

I've seen a couple of pale blue ones in Blackpool... if that counts as a "complete flop" then I guess he's right.

2008 i30 Premium CRDi manual.
2014 i30 Style Nav CRDi 128ps manual.
2017 Ioniq Premium SE Hybrid.
----------------------------------------------

Join us at the i30 Owners Club

Interesting as my local dealer when picking my new Ioniq said sales good across the board except inevitably diesels so SUVs are down. Despite introducing a petrol model i40 range sales are poor.
The salesman did feel that Hyundai could benefit if import duty goes up on EU built cars as a result of Brexit.

paully wrote:

Think he means the i30 N hot hatch....Cant say I`ve seen any on the road

Nope he said every model but the N was a flop in the I30 range. People want supermini's or SUV's and petrol 1's at that.

Must say the N's are still pretty exclusive on the road, I've seen about 4-5 in Hertfordshire, their are currently 90 on Auto trader and still fetching good money cheapest is 21K. I go to the Nurburg Ring 2-3 times a year and they are popular there but again don't see many on the roads in Germany around the area.
i30Sean

i30T GDI Turbo Black (2016) and i30 CRDi Comfort Estate in White (2011) Plus i20 Active (2013)